- R2450 per night and then R2550 from 1st MARCH 2022
- Slightly larger than Cottage 1 but very similar.
- Sleeps 4 adults in 2 en-suite bedrooms, maximum 5 adults if single bed is used in the lounge.
- Bedroom 1 has a Queen Size Teak Four Poster Bed, bathroom suite has a bath with hand shower.
- Bedroom 2 has 2 single beds and en suite with a shower
- Fridge- freezer
- Gas hob
- Electric oven
- An extensive array of cooking pots, pans & utensils.
- 57cm Webber Kettle Style Charcoal Braai
- Wood for the Braai and fireplace is provided free of charge
- All linen and bath towels are provided
- A welcome tray of tea, coffee, sugar, biscuits and milk is supplied plus a small decanter of Sherry.
- Standby GENERATOR for full supply with AUTOMATIC SWITCH OVER.
- Cottages SERVICED DAILY including cleaning of Braai & Fireplaces.
- SECURE PARKING UNDER A SHADED CARPORT at each cottage.
- PET FRIENDLY: All Cottages have FENCED gardens.
- Various secure walking trails around the property.
- Prevention and monitoring of COVID-19 is performed by adhering to the Guidelines recommended by the WHO (WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION).
- The safety and well being of the guests and staff at TOAD HALL SELF CATERING COTTAGES is of the upmost importance.
- TOAD HALL allows a MINIMUM of 24 hours between guest departures and arrivals to facilitate thorough cleaning and sanitizing of the Cottage.
- DAILY cleaning and sanitizing is also performed, soap and hand sanitizer are available in all the Cottages.
- The wearing of masks and social distancing is observed in the public areas.
Make a booking or enquire about our
Self Catering Cottages
Cosy self-catering holiday cottages set in the splendour of the Natal Midlands. Toad Hall offers you a peaceful South African escape in a child and pet friendly environment.